Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhg.... how I hate the doom community sometimes. Take all the stupid and immature people that come around here sometimes, and magnify that to unimaginable proportions and you have the doom community.

i used to love my psp and all the homebrew, but now i have a laptop and a much busier life, so i dont really use it anymore.

anyway i sorted my pass plus tonight. i just need a car :(

i used to love my psp and all the homebrew, but now i have a laptop and a much busier life, so i dont really use it anymore.

anyway i sorted my pass plus tonight. i just need a car :(

good job :D

whats the pass plus like? Because I was thinking of doing it, But im not sure what exactly it's about.

3 lessons, 2 hours each. 2 lessons were motorway driving, and i did abit of countryish driving. the last lesson which was today was purely through the country, down narrow roads and sharp corners and stuff.
its just basically driving about through both of these areas. you get told a few things but its mainly just driving and seeing how you get on. theres no fail on this so you just get the practice, and your instructor will tell you everything you need to know when going along so you wont f**k up when on the motorway or something. so yea its easy and useful to do as you get experience.

oh that doesnt sound too bad :)

do you get anything at the end? I read that it helps with insurance costs too :confused:

im at my grandmas right now, ill be out of town a lot this x-mas break :( i like just setting back at my house chillin, over here its not as fun. although in a couple of days ill be at my cousins which will be fun. although he really confuses the crap outta me with his no sense computer part shopping :p
you got that right:p . I CALL dibs on #4 thread!!!

oh that doesnt sound too bad :)

do you get anything at the end? I read that it helps with insurance costs too :confused:

all depends. lots of different sources have told me you save between 0-30%
you dont get anything at the end. no test or anything. once he does motorway and country driving. you fill out a form to say youve done it. he sends it off. then you get a certificate through the post which you may also need to show to your insurers

Hey guys just got the all clear to drive my car again since I broke my elbow, I was a bit worried the car wouldn't start as its been sleeping on the curb for 6 weeks but she never disappointed me, I turned the key and the engine roared to life first time, heres a big thumbs up to SUZUKI for making good cars as well as bikes, driving went very well not to much pain but I soon found a little floor, while changing gears to either 2nd or 4th when I pull the stick back my elbow hits the storage compartment between the two seats:eek: OUCH never mind a small price to pay for having my wheels back:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom