How To Change Your Color Brithness On Vista

Domaz

In Runtime
I Have A Friend Who Bought A New Computer And She Just Asked Me How To Change The Color Braightness, Well I Said Its Probobly On The Monitor But I Wasen't Sure.she Wants To Make It Darker. Now Its A Stupid Question, I Know But How Do You Do It Actually, Throught The Screen Itself Or Throught The Windows?

If it's not a laptop, it's on the screen. If it's a laptop, some of the software power-saver programs will give you the ability to change brightness.

Well, it's an laptop, so could you pls explain perhaps where i can find these sofware, cause i'm not sure either:eek: would be much apreciated.

Try Adobe Gamma. It should be included in your computer's control panel, if you have an Adobe product installed.

Not sure if thats what he meant. He specified Vista so I don't think he wants the monitor settings because there irrelevant of what OS he's using. Are you just referring to the theme tones? If so right click on the desktop and choose personalize. From there select Windows Color and Appearance. Choose the base color you want and below use the color intensity to change the tone of the color.

If this wasn't what you were referring to use J's (01001010) method.

Back
Top Bottom