How pathetic..

Haha, I'm actually Canadian and I live in the US. I'm just open minded towards other cultures and nationalities.

Man...now I want fish & chips. Heh and there are actually one or two of those places around my area...good stuff.

I'm off to my friends to a cooked meal, shes cooking spag ball one of my favorite dishes I CANT WAIT:p

No matter how you look at the issue on the word fag or faggot I think we can all agree that political correctness is to extreme now a days, no matter what you say or anyone else said someone is going to get offended. You can't please everybody. If you don't like something then don't watch it! jeez...if someone is gay then what does one composers song and words have to do with your beliefs? nothing, it can't change them...you choose to believe what you believe, a 3rd person's opinion or Artist's expression through a work of art should have no affect on your views.

And not everyone is going to agree, but hell in todays culture no one is tolerant of opposing views..it's basically a screaming match to see who can scream who's agenda loudest while demonize the opposing view. It's like that in every major issue of our times. the war on terror, gay rights and other causes. I just wish people were not so quick to scream "unfair" or "discrimination" and just agree to disagree.

Political correctness is way too extreme and I think it's gotten to the point where it's hurting society. I mean we can't even say merry christmas without someone getting mad, that's pretty pathetic.
If you don't like something broadcast on the radio or TV, then don't listen to it. We live in a free society where we can control what we listen to, just flip the channel and put something else on and stop whining because you might be offended. Life goes on, if you're wasting your time griping about stupid words because they're politically incorrect, you probably need to find something better to do. This political correctness bullshit has gone too far and it's really getting annoying. I'm not a politically correct person and I'm dang proud of it. If you don't like it, keep whining because I'll keep staying the way I am.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom