Dumbest deal in the world

With four cores at that speed, it could make a difference. Nothing real world though.

There's alot of people who aren't OC'ers and would buy the more expensive version because of the numbers. It's not dumb marketing at all.

There's alot of people who aren't OC'ers and would buy the more expensive version because of the numbers. It's not dumb marketing at all.

im sorry but i gotta agree with ISOwner $40 for 100 Mhz is just stupid overclocker or not its just not logical,

maybe its not really AMD's fault its more newegg as AMD set guidance prices then the retailer in this case newegg decides what price to sell them at.

although it is not a great idea of AMD to make 2 processors identical with only 100 Mhz different

im sorry but i gotta agree with ISOwner $40 for 100 Mhz is just stupid overclocker or not its just not logical,

maybe its not really AMD's fault its more newegg as AMD set guidance prices then the retailer in this case newegg decides what price to sell them at.

although it is not a great idea of AMD to make 2 processors identical with only 100 Mhz different

CPU manufacturers have been doing this since the early days of computing, nothing new to see here. Want slightly better performance than average, pay a nice difference.

why is it dumb? People will buy it so i think it's a genius idea.
This is what I was saying SSC. I wasn't trying to say that the extra 100MHz is worth it, I was trying to say that people will buy it simply because they want the best and even if it's only 100MHz more, they want it.

This is what I was saying SSC. I wasn't trying to say that the extra 100MHz is worth it, I was trying to say that people will buy it simply because they want the best and even if it's only 100MHz more, they want it.

agreed. Price takes a much higher jump as performance increase by just a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom