Have the msn virus "foto-475_jpeg.zip"

It cut off my internet, all network connections just stopped working, then I ran nod32, no results, restarted, then nod32 was in startup and froze the taskbar thus pwning my computer.

tl;dr: formatted.

i posted a warning about this about 2 weeks ago my girlfriend kept getting loads of her friends trying to send it to her,

That fricking virus :mad: I hate that one to it's guts :mad:
Oh well, I know how to fix it, so my friend's PC won't have that problem anymore.

One word DONT HIT ACCEPT or if you have anti virus program go to msn messenger then go to options then go to file transfer and hit on the box say scan files for viruses using your anti virus program

yer, u should do that. but i dont think ur brother will be stupid enough to open a photo in exe form ,hmmmm

I had a similiar situation on msn where somebody posted up "hey is that you on this pic" i clicked it on it and since then non of the spyware sofware, nor antivirus was able to destroy it i tried everything and last option i have left is format my computer but i have to much precious files on it and it's way to much to put it on the disk, ipod.....it's someking of a trojan that just woun't go away

Back
Top Bottom