I got ripped on ebay! Look at the item:

That's funny. Hmm, there isnt even a power adapter shown. I see his mistake now. But he needs to own up to his mistake. No I know that is an antenna. Look at the length of the cable too. That is an antenna. I know what they look like. My friend and Grandpa have satellite radio.

K, I know nothing about them, just picked up on that from reading your post and his sale description.

Contact him and see what he has to say.

Good luck

I found a home kit on ebay, that has the antenna! for $13 so I bought it. Comes with a remote and all too. So thats good.

That's what I was going to point out. I believe the receiver is the antenna too.

Ya you can never go by a picture. Look at Best Buy and Circuit City ads. They put a computer in there next to a 24" monitor but in the fine print it says monitor extra. As well as in stores.

I took my Dad out computer shopping the other week. We were looking at a basic prebuilt systems for him and it was so confusing with the displays mis matched on systems. They take a low end system put a huge screen in front of it to make you think thats what your getting. Then you read the card and its actually the little dinky one over in the corner.

Always read everything before you buy something. Places like Ebay are even more important that you READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU BUY!

I read this one too. And it says everything is included.

No the reciever is not the antenna. Cause when I plug it in, it says it needs an antenna. My friend has XM, and there is a small magnetic thing you put on your roof for it.

i wouldn't have even bought that because (1) he says it doesn't not include the power adapter but is calling the picture of the antenna the power adapter and (2) he says it does not include the receiver, which my guess would be the main component of the satellite radio (control unit) so you are lucky you even got that.

Back
Top Bottom