I got ripped on ebay! Look at the item:

That sucks,it says in the listing it doesnt come with the power adaptor,But He didnt say it came with an antenna! i Would leave negative feedback and contact ebay.

Yeah, he wont give me any money back or send the antenna. It also says it includes everything in the picture except power adapter, and than there is an antenna in the picture.

Problem is, if I leave negative feedback, cant he do the same? Even tho I am doing everything right? He says I can send it back for a refund... within 3 days of purchase. Great terms, impossible to follow!! I dont want to send it back, as it's my christmas present for my parents that is now ruined!!

well if you look at the pic, theres no antenna there in the first place....i don't think antennas come with the object when its brand new either

The thing on the bottom left is an antenna. the little box shaped thing with the long cable.

I piece of plastic to hold it, and a $4 tape convertor is not a car kit, it is missing the MAIN piece, lol.

that sucks, but i got ripped a psp, this chinese man put all these laptops and psps on ebay sold them all at the same time took the money witch would have been at least 15 grand .then bailed over to china , at least ebay refunded us all the money apart from $50

Back
Top Bottom