Where do you work?

Well, I got into Yale, Princeton, NYU and Stanford so I will probably have college and business school for another 8 years or so. I will probably go to Yale, get a business degree then try and write some movies for a while... when I fail, I'll go to business school and work for Morgan Stanley or Goldman.

Not sure what to do yet though.

Well, I got into Yale, Princeton, NYU and Stanford so I will probably have college and business school for another 8 years or so. I will probably go to Yale, get a business degree then try and write some movies for a while... when I fail, I'll go to business school and work for Morgan Stanley or Goldman.

Dam, good luck at lose colleges, what did you get on your ACT if i may ask, and whats your GPA, i mean those are hard schools to get into, lucky you

I got 2400's on my SAT, 2200ish on my SAT 2.

Plus I logged in around 300 hours of Community service.

My GPA was 3.8 (French brought it down from 4.0) but in my applications I managed to explain about French and how my teacher disliked me.

I thought you were a freshman...and unless you're doing early action you wouldn't have found out if you got in yet. And even then, most people only apply early action to one or two schools...

I am a senior free...

and I am doing early action to Yale and Stanford. Princeton and NYU invited me 'cause of fencing.

I got 2400's on my SAT, 2200ish on my SAT 2.

Plus I logged in around 300 hours of Community service.

My GPA was 3.8 (French brought it down from 4.0) but in my applications I managed to explain about French and how my teacher disliked me.

yea the teacher i can agree does matter, i mean im almost always an A student when i comes to math, but last year i have the dreaded teach, i mean almost the whole school hates her. but i failed that class and i went to the guidance and priciple to try and get out of her class and they wouldnt let me so that class gave me my first F,

but this year i have a diff teacher and im getting a A with no problem, i havent got anything under a 95 on a test

I hate the sun. I used to work construction and although I enjoyed the manual labor and such, the sun was always the one to kick my ass at the end of the day.

if you cant take heat, than you aint living where i am. it gets so hot that even the best of AC's cant run the house at lower than 75f.
LOL ya the jobs gravy. Sure when I'm working I don't do nothing but work/eat/sleep but I only work 14 days out of a month so I have alot of free time.

Sometimes it can get interesting since I get the lowdown on a lot of the stuff that happens on the roads etc.

seems like you enjoy your job ok, you work your ass of for 2 weeks, than you get a nice 2 week break. you can tell this by your posting pattern :p

Back
Top Bottom