Great day spoiler for me....

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
so i sit down to play my electric guitar, and since my grandma was on the phone in my room, i played without the amp. so then she leaves, i plug it in, and i only get a very quiet sound. i tried all my different 1/4 inch cables, and its definately not the cable's fault. so now im stuck with a broken output on my guitar, which im probably not gunna fix till like 2 weeks from now, and i cant play my guitar with an amp now :( all i have left is my acoustic :(
and i've had this guitar for like 3 years now, so i really like it and i really need to play it, so this got me really upset

well yea i can, but i dont wanna screw things out and resolder stuff
well i like taped the cable in and somehow it works now, but i need to fix this ASAP

I bet it's the geetar, I broke mine too. It's a very simple fix if you can solder.

ok guess im wrong , i dont own a electric , ive scewed around with my friends , there pretty ammusing even if u dont have a clue how to play

Its more than likely your amp. I had the same problem with an amp that I bought from a friend a long time ago. When I bought it from him, he said that it might need some cleaning. Sure enough, when I get it home and plug it in to jam, the sound was low and cheap. Took it in the the music store and they opened it up and cleaned it out. Bam! It worked afterwards. Sadly, I never got to gig with the amp, got stolen with the rest of my equipment.:(

I have an amp that the pots in it are really scratchy, and you have to fiddly from time to time to make it work. Glad I'm mostly a drummer.

Back
Top Bottom