what to get my friend for christmas

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
I can't figure it out. I have a friend, Rachel, who I need to go shopping for (hopefully) and I have no clue what to get her. We aren't "dating" per say (is that how you write it?), but we are pretty tight (as in we are dating, but we say we aren't and we act like we aren't) I'd get her a gift card, but I'm kinda low on cash (I have to get some stuff built for the family, and I just bought a new bass drum head), and I don't want to be an ass for getting a $10 gift card (and for getting a gift card). Any ideas?

If you know what kind of music she is into you might could buy her a CD you know she wouldn't have or get her a band t shirt or something;)

|Edit|
Readbeard's Build-a-Bear idea = Win

|Second Edit|
Thelis's Frown Bear = Greater Win

I used my dads tools to build my girlfriend a desk for her new apartment. She really likes it. Unfortunately I had to spill the surprise because she was going to go out and buy one. She really loves it. Chicks love when you build them shit. If your not handy though don't. Then she gets stuck with a shitty gift and feels like she has to use it as to not make you feel bad.

If you really want to go mushy mushy, a lot of girls like build a bear workshop. Make her something personal there; and its not too much money.

If you have a lot of pictures together, build a sentimental scrapbook. Very personal, effective, and most importantly cheap.

Make it a frowny one... frowny bears ftw:

IMG_4129_HzGY.JPG

Back
Top Bottom