Jedi Mind Tricks?

Jedi Mind Tricks is a very good rap group. Visions of Gandhi and Violent by Design are great albums
Funny-Post.gif

but when it appears the thread was started for feedback, what else can we give?

I see your point, but feedback is different from attack.

The above two posts only attest to my claims that people unfairly and childishly attack rap.

I could list many reasons why your music is just as bad -- I just don't feel like being a douchebag.

Anyways, when most people think about rap they are actually thinking about hip-hop. T-Pain, Akon, and Soulja Boy are NOT rap. In fact, most of what you hear on the radio isn't either.

The above two posts only attest to my claims that people unfairly and childishly attack rap.

I could list many reasons why your music is just as bad -- I just don't feel like being a douchebag.

Anyways, when most people think about rap they are actually thinking about hip-hop. T-Pain, Akon, and Soulja Boy are NOT rap. In fact, most of what you hear on the radio isn't either.

True true. That said, can we keep the rest of these posts related to the band presented in the first post and not our (I'm including myself here) personal hatred vs any kind of music. Thank you.

I know what rap is. I listened to rap (real rap) for years when I was way younger. I never got into it. And as I got older, I realized that rap was not really interesting and that life is not always about drugs, gangs, money, criminal intent, and of course bitches and hoes!

I dont give opinions for bashing peoples musical tastes because people like what they like. And to tell you the truth, I dont care what people like or think. There is no childish attack brewing here, I am simply throwing in my 2 cents.

I'm getting sick of this anti-rap rhetoric. If you don't like someone's music, don't post.

Jedi Mind Tricks is a very good rap group. Visions of Gandhi and Violent by Design are great albums--as well as their newer release, "Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell."

I have no idea why it says "Hardcore/Death Metal" under their genre, their purely rap(and NOT hip-hop).

If you are looking for a great song by them, listen to "Uncommon Valor."
The song has two amazing verses and a great beat to it. RA the Rugged Man's dad actually served in Vietnam, and the second half of the song is about him.

Isn't that the "Vietnam Story" song?

bullzi, i don't think you can say that this is shit http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=6yl787m&s=1

Ok, there instrument skill is good, I was listening to them intently for the first minute. Then the vocals came in and I wanted chuck norris to come in my room and step on my fucking head.

Music is something everyone has their own taste for.

Most of the time, my playlist will consist of old school, early 90's hip hop like Onyx, Wu Tang Clan, certain JMT songs, certain tupac songs, Sticky Fingaz, etc.

And other times, it will have 311 greatest hits on it, and sometimes Dream Theater's "A Change Of Season" cd (my favorite band, actually early metal), sometimes it will have Devil Driver and Kill Switch Engage and some In Flames.

And then also sometimes some Damian & Bob Marley....

It all completely depends on what you like at a certain time.

I have 80+ GB's of music on my computer, and their are hundreds of diferrent genres they fall under.

So don't be quick to judge a person by ONE of the artists they like just because you are not as interested.

Personally, I don't really like any of the songs Jedi Mind Tricks has put up on their myspace. And I only really like Heavy Metal Kings. I didn't see it was the terror remix untill after I posted it.

Try the songs "Neva Antiqued" and "Third Rock", Army of the Pharoahs "War Ensemble" and "All About Crime" if you are interested in JMT's GOOOOOOD shit.

By the way, that's not the only person in the group JMT. JMT is simply a label for a group of different artists that are all friends.

Soo uhhh....

Yeah.....

DEATH METAL!!!!

Cradle%20of%20Filth.jpg

lol cradle of filth aren't even death metal lol. they're not even black metal :p

(incase some of you don't know, cradle of filth is the band in that pic)

Back
Top Bottom