Woman bitten over a hundred times

Get it right!!, the two children in England were killed, not injured, their poor little bodies were ripped apart in seconds, I happen to know the parents of the younger of the two.

And I'm sure there are no people in England who have KILLED or RAPED anyone(including young children). The kids being killed, however tragic it may be, is far overshadowed by the many people murdered by humans own hand and if you think about it, it could be prevented with these so called dangerous breeds by simply being properly trained and people who can't have them trained properly not owning them. I think it horrible to condemn an entire breed for something that a few animals do. I've had an Akita and a Pitbull and both were extremely friendly dogs. Enough so that my akita would roll around on the floor with my 4 year old niece playing with her. Sorry for ranting, but how about we just say the entire human race should be killed off because we kill other humans.

Yes!, lets ban all of humanity and kill off all animal species on earth! (except for snails and butterflies, because they are relatively safe and are not mean)

And I'm sure there are no people in England who have KILLED or RAPED anyone(including young children). The kids being killed, however tragic it may be, is far overshadowed by the many people murdered by humans own hand and if you think about it, it could be prevented with these so called dangerous breeds by simply being properly trained and people who can't have them trained properly not owning them. I think it horrible to condemn an entire breed for something that a few animals do. I've had an Akita and a Pitbull and both were extremely friendly dogs. Enough so that my akita would roll around on the floor with my 4 year old niece playing with her. Sorry for ranting, but how about we just say the entire human race should be killed off because we kill other humans.

exactly.. one akita in a couple of thousand is vicious.. therefore they should be banned.. bull shit..

if you train the animal to be good, it will be good, if you dont train it it will be bad.. simple as that, the training classes i go to with my dog cost £3.00 a session, not exactly alot of money..

i have a husky crossed with a japanese akita, i had alot of people telling me to avoid her cause of the akita.. i egnored them, and have got a beautiful animal, who is a very, very friendly dog.. she would be useless as a guard dog cause she would just lick anyone to death, these so called dangerous breeds are some of the friendliest and most beautiful animals i have ever met, ive dealt with full akitas, german shepards/alsations, staffs, boxers and alot of other so called dangerous breeds.. have i been attacked? no.. and these were rescues as well, so some had been abused.. the worst bite ive had from a dog was from a chiuwawa (or however its spelt), should they be banned just cause they have bitten someone? no.

humans kill alot more humans than animals do.. alot more.. so should we ban driving, ban drinking, no we shouldnt.. people who go around saying ban this animal, ban that animal annoy the hell outa me.. so thats two deaths caused by dogs this year in the UK? how many people have died through driving? how many through alcohol abuse? given the respect and training they deserve dogs are great companions, and i know i would never be without one.

Get it right!!, the two children in England were killed, not injured, their poor little bodies were ripped apart in seconds, I happen to know the parents of the younger of the two.

well if you have a poorly trained dog and children in the same house thats a disaster waiting to happen , yet that dosent warrent banning theese breeds of dogs in my book anyway
just as if you have a poor driver and children in the car at the same time its another disaster waiting to happen yet you dont say ban driving altogether
banning the dogs is not the soloution you need to take as what about the owners who own theese breeds who are responsible its unfair on them just as in my hypotheical situation it would be unfair on all the safe drivers by banning drivers ,

what should happen is you ban the people who dont train their dogs from owning them just as you ban a single person who is a dangerous driver you dont sterotype all owners of rotweilers or other breeds of dog that are thought to be dangerous and say they shouldnt be able to own this breed

i hate peoppe like this who get big powerfull dogs and either train them to just attack or use them as status symbols its anomal cruelty for one and 2 they give all other owners of the breed a bad name

more peo-ple in the UK die in car crashes or are murdered by other humans then are killed by dogs so i am sorry but you cant warrent banning dogs
@Mark conincidently yhte only dogs i have every been bitten by was a yorkshire terrier and a jack russel and a few months back i saw a vicious poodle that was barking at passers by and going for them so yer they are so called "safe" dogs and when i was growing up my parents had a german shepard and we have another german shepard now and my uncle had a rotweiler and now has two staffordshire bull terriers as well and my aunty had a german shepard and my grandparents had a german shepard so lets do a tally
so called dangerous dogs 0 so callled unharmfull dogs 2
well by evertypne elses reasoning we should ban yorkies and jack russels then

Every dog should be trained I fully agree, but know one on this Earth can GUARANTEE it will not attack someone at some point, it is a low percentage of dogs I know but nerveless it still happens, I have a 12 year springer and it is well trained BUT if a stranger was to walk into my house it would rip his arm off He has already had the postman TWICE, the GAS MAN, and the Ring tons tea man, only once was it my fault as I forgot to shut him in, He HAS NEVER BITTERN ANYONE but has jumped up and grabbed there arm, He has been like this since I had my daughter,he is like a guardian angel, if I'm in the house he will let strangers in but if I'm not they have got no chance, I have a dog sign on my front door and back door as a precaution, he is great with kids but I would never leave him or any other dog alone with them as it is just not worth the risk, allot of the time dogs attack is down to them being distressed by being tormented or may have an injury that has not been noticed, or HAVE or ARE being ill treated, starved or punished these owners should be shot.

Every dog should be trained I fully agree, but know one on this Earth can GUARANTEE it will not attack someone at some point, it is a low percentage of dogs I know but nerveless it still happens, I have a 12 year springer and it is well trained BUT if a stranger was to walk into my house it would rip his arm off He has already had the postman TWICE, the GAS MAN, and the Ring tons tea man, only once was it my fault as I forgot to shut him in, He HAS NEVER BITTERN ANYONE but has jumped up and grabbed there arm, He has been like this since I had my daughter,he is like a guardian angel, if I'm in the house he will let strangers in but if I'm not they have got no chance, I have a dog sign on my front door and back door as a precaution, he is great with kids but I would never leave him or any other dog alone with them as it is just not worth the risk, allot of the time dogs attack is down to them being distressed by being tormented or may have an injury that has not been noticed, or HAVE or ARE being ill treated, starved or punished these owners should be shot.

I would still have to maintain that this is poor training on your part. Not a personal attack, but if you did not want the dog to behave like that (you shouldn't, it's a serious liability) you should have done better training to teach him not to attack. I will say that yes, sometimes a dog will just lose it, but there is usually a trigger or a bad memory that sets that off (quite similar to humans in fact).

I have a rotty. There not a dangerous breed, they're extremely loyal and playful. it depends on the owner. My friend got a golden retriever from a rescue house, and it's the meanest thing ever. He's trying to retrain it.

You can make any dog a mean, vicious animal. Regardless of breed. They have gotten a bad reputation, and I hate it. Should we ban cars too because a few people drink and drive? No, and you shouldn't ban rotty's because a few people are horrible human beings and train there dogs to be vicious.

Back
Top Bottom