How good is this??

A True Folder

Fully Optimized
I entered two competitions on another forum and won

1/. A Kingston Mini-Migo 4GB
2/. 2x 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 low latency ram modules (actual module, 11000, 13000, 14400 to be advised)

Man, now I have to look for a new board that will support a Q6600 and DDR3 or maybe just wait until the 45nm processors are released or ..... goddam, I'm that excited I can't think straight, at the bare minimum 2x DDR3 LL modules (11000) are worth $A650.00

Woooooooooooooot

The Mini-Migo is farken awesome too.

Reply by Kingston via pm on the other forum, I changed my name to XXX. ;)

Kingston said:
Hi XXX,

It's Solange, Jody's coworker, based in TW.
The modules will be KHX11000D3LLK2/2G, HyperX DDR3 1375 MHz. We will arrange the shipment as soon as possible. However, I'm afraid that you won't receive the item till early January because of the holiday season in ANZ.

Merry X'mas!

Cheers,
Solange
Those are great modules, though not worth as much as I thought, they're $A593 + shipping

Now I have to find a board, thinking Asus P5E3 at present but still a lot of research to do.

Ram specs

Mini-Migo

:D

Kingston (and Gigabyte) both have sub forums there, Kingston just joined and had its 20th Anniversary so decided to have a competition that actually turned into two comps.

The Mini-Migo is unreal small isn't it lol, it's half the size of my PQI 4GB one.

I've got two 1GB sticks of KHX3500, four 1GB sticks of KHX6400, two 1GB sticks of KHX9600 on order and now two 1GB sticks of KHX11000

I'm drowning in a HyperX tide lol

Back
Top Bottom