Where do you work?

New Mexico isn't in Mexico...it's a US state... Min wage in Texas is like $6 something I think.

in the spring\summer time im a little leauge ump, get to watch little kids play some baseball :) get payed too. although its not an easy job, you dont pay attetion (easy not to, these kids arent the best) and you can get screwed over pretty bad.

also the heat is tremendous, 105f+ in full gear for 3 hours and you being the only ump (a fan being the base ump, long story) wasnt the best of my games.

yea, that happened to me, I had to ump my first game because no one else showed up, ended up throwing one of the coaches out because he argued with one of my calls. (I guess watching a ball sail be you 5 times isn't enough of an opportunity to hit it) But I really don't care because my boss still loves me. I basically was one of their better employees.

I've known several people that worked there and said it was terrible...

I work at Whataburger. I don't like it mostly because of the people that work there. I hate the job as well, but I could live with it a lot better if there was normal people that could actually get work done right instead of just standing around... There's no PC shops close enough to where I live. The closest thing is a gas station about 5 miles away... If I'm ever fired or quit that's where I will go first. Much easier on gas as I drive to school 30 minutes in 1 direction, and work is 30 minutes from my house the other direction... The pay of Whataburger starting out is $7, I just got a 35 cent raise after 6 months... It's above min wage at least.

MMMM, i love Whataburger. The Food of course.

i work at australias biggest and cheapest music/dvd's/tv's/mp3's/electronics store, jb-hifi

I Love JB Hifi,its good now that they stock Computers aswell :D

Which store do you work at?

Anyway,i Just got an Apprentiship as a roof tiler,Its pretty good,but hard work.

I'm a Geeksquad Agent, currently a CIA (Counter Intelligence Agent) although I'm training to be a DA (Double Agent) where I'll be making 22.50/hour and driving the Geek mobile.. ;-)

w00t.

Its either become a DA, or wait for the Senior position at Geeksquad to open.. ahh, the decisions.

Back
Top Bottom