Its official!!!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
Im finally getting dual core! :D system is as follows...

Gigabyte 570i SLI AM2 Motherboard
AMD Athlon 4000 x2
2GB Kingston PC5300
160GB WD Harddrive
DVD-Rom (already have dvd burner)
Cheapo Rosewill Case
Rosewill 550Watt SLI PSU 20A/18A dual rails

my dad didnt order a graphics card, but hey, i cant complain, all this for x-mas is gonna be awesome... but selling the laptop will allow me to get an 8800gt :) AND a 360! cant wait! ill keep everybody updated on the build when i begin...

one question, this mobo only has pci-e 8x in sli, 16x in single, should i do dual 8600gt's, one 8800gt, dual 8800gts's, or 8800gt w/ an 8600gt? im thinkin a single good 8800 but idk.. will pci-e 8x hinder my performance too much? ill give an 8800 and 8600 a try when i get it since i already have an 8600, so i guess ill know then, but any ideas until then?

damn.....u lucky....lol......i want a 8800 for xmas......*tear* lol

good for you....Merry Xmas!!!

damn.....u lucky....lol......i want a 8800 for xmas......*tear* lol

good for you....Merry Xmas!!!

dude if you get an 8800 that sucker's gonna scream in your rig... ill have to oc my 4000 quite a bit, but supposedly people have gotten it from 2.1ghz to well over 3ghz with stock cooling, ill just have to see...

merry christmas to you too!

rol3- what os are you gonna get? vista or xp? i saw you had a system in sig w/ rud's stuff, any idea yet? ill prolly wait till both of you get 8800's so i know which to get.. lol

d88- i never use it though.. ill have 3 desktops, i got the laptop so i could use it at school but they only allow their IBM laptops... therefor i have no use, you want it? :p

d88- i never use it though.. ill have 3 desktops, i got the laptop so i could use it at school but they only allow their IBM laptops... therefor i have no use, you want it? :p

i would consider it, but im broke, so no. lol thanks tho

i would consider it, but im broke, so no. lol thanks tho

ah, np man, i know how that goes... i make 30bucks a week doing chores... thats it, lol, parents currently pay for gas, i need to get a job

dude if you get an 8800 that sucker's gonna scream in your rig... ill have to oc my 4000 quite a bit, but supposedly people have gotten it from 2.1ghz to well over 3ghz with stock cooling, ill just have to see...

merry christmas to you too!

rol3- what os are you gonna get? vista or xp? i saw you had a system in sig w/ rud's stuff, any idea yet? ill prolly wait till both of you get 8800's so i know which to get.. lol

lol...i know my laptop couldent handle a 8800...lol....im just dreamin.....i do how ever want to eventualy get a high end rig.....one day....

one day.....

Back
Top Bottom