Build threads

Brag all you want, but in a couple of months, we'll see whos got the best rig.
It's not like that...(for me at least)
I just want to show off how all my work has paid off...I could really care less if you have a better computer than I do.

I love it when people tell and even better when they show their new comps. sure it makes me jealous, but i like to see how it all worked out for them, and if i ever need an upgrade, ill know a good part to get or not to get.

its a build log big deal
if u dont like it dont look
i for the other hand like to look at peoples work
ill be posting my build log as well as step by step guide with pictures and detailed instructions on how to build a pc

firstly eas has a good point if you dsont like them dont go in them simple as

and if you dont care as you said in your first post why you ranting about it i dont really care cos in the end your never gonna have the latest technology cos parts are obsolete a few months after you buy them ,
as long as your computer does what you want how you do it then your happy , thats why i dont have a quad core 4 gigs of ram etc my computer gets done what i want and i dont really need any more from it right now

ya i may have a quad core 2g ddr3 ram and a 8800 on the way
but big deal i worked my ass off for the money to buy all that stuff

Its not that i don't like them, it just makes me so damm jealous. Its a love hate relationship.

You want to hear about how the latest technologies are working out for people. Especially with RAM. With so many options out there its nice to see what people are saying about the newest types of RAM.

Not to mention most builds have a beastly PSU, and you get an idea of what the best PSU's out there are because you see the same 5 over and over again in high end rigs. They're informative in that way, but man do they make me jealous :p.

Anyone else sick of all the, 'OMG LOOK AT MY NEW UBER 1337 BUILD!'

It seems like all these people are running some crazy setup of 3gb+ ram, a quad core processor, and two 8800gtx's in SLI. Not to mention a monitor that runs at higher resolution then the hubble telescope. And some crazy state of the art water cooling system to make everything run at absolute zero.

It's just depressing. I mean, I don't think my computer is bad. It gets the job done. As long as I clean sweep windows every year, and keep it virus free, it runs decently. It plays Source, Bioshock, BF2, and all my games. I get by doing my photoshop for work on it when I need to. But I can't help but be jealous of these people with these crazy setups.

It seems like every day I logon theres some new person out there with a computer whos video card has more memory then my entire system.

[/rant]

I never thought if it like that before. I see a lot of quad core systems now. I'm stilll running single core!!! The big picture is as long as your PC runs fine and does what you need it to do, then you're good. I upgraded my RAM and CPU recently just so I can play some of the newer games. Spent about $150 for the upgrade and well worth it.

I'm working on a new build. I was giving it a lot of thought for several months. When I got the funds together I went for the gold.
I personally don't get jelous of others. But some times I do question the costs. Like me spending 180 bucks on a case.

Aw, diddums, he's jealous poor thing, mate, take a look at the gallery & I guarantee you'll be as sick as a parrot, the guys who show pics of their rigs have every right to show off!!,
threaten.gif
mine? it's not there, it doesn't compare with those beauties, stop whining!!:( , I challenge you to show yours, I think you'll be surprised at the response

Back
Top Bottom