How much higher can i OC??

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
uu can see my specs in my sig.. but right now i have a stock intel CPU fan/heatsink. and right now i have it OC from 1.7 to 2.0... how much higher u think i can go on stock cooling??

I really don't think its worth it to overclock. Just will cause problems, and you won't get that much of a performance increase.

How much did your temps change when you did that last overclock??

I would go until temps or voltages begin to get to questionable points. Try to keep things under 60 degrees Celsius.

Then again, Compman might be right. A lot of time goes into testing stability.

i could go to maybe 2.2 maybe or mybe 2.1... but im not sure what to change i was just messin with settings and i checked it with Everest and i was at 2.0

well i clocked back to 1.9 to be safe.. cuz i ran an everest stability test and i was gettin 58c high... i just wanna stay safe.. until i can get my new mobo... i already have my new RAM and my 5600+

yeah i want it soooo bad... but i need a vid card, any vid card, cuz theres no onboard video... just until i can get the money for a 8800.. anybody wanna help me?maybe hook me up with a cheap vid card

yeah tell me about it, its a celeron.. its a POS.. and really really old too... so can n e body hook me up with a cheap vid card?..

Back
Top Bottom