Where do you work?

i work at australias biggest and cheapest music/dvd's/tv's/mp3's/electronics store, jb-hifi

I work for the post office. Delivering the newspapers.
I think it's a pretty good job. I like it when I can work alone, so this definitely fills that requirement, I've never even seen my boss. :D

Also working during the night is fine for me, I kinda like it, it's peacefull outside. Pay per hour is pretty good, though overall I don't get that much money since I only work about 4-5 nights per week, and 3-4 hours per night.
But then again, I don't have to work a lot and I get enough money to survive so I don't mind. :)

I work for the post office. Delivering the newspapers.
I think it's a pretty good job. I like it when I can work alone, so this definitely fills that requirement, I've never even seen my boss. :D

Also working during the night is fine for me, I kinda like it, it's peacefull outside. Pay per hour is pretty good, though overall I don't get that much money since I only work about 4-5 nights per week, and 3-4 hours per night.
But then again, I don't have to work a lot and I get enough money to survive so I don't mind. :)

If I was you I'd grind it out after school man. You can make good money plus thats a goverment job so you can retire after 20 years!

I work at SR Technics UK at stansted airport.. aircraft radio equipment, fixing it after the pilots have drowned it in coffee.. lol..

I am responsible for the provision of services to the people with a sensory impairment, i.e. Visually Impaired, Blind, Hard of Hearing or Deaf....

Its long hours, with not much recognition, but have been doing it for 2 years now, and love it, have completely redeveloped our services, and I have a good staff team behind me.

The money is not that great but it never is when you work in the public sector. I am hoping that in 2-3 years I will be moving into consultancy work, and that should bring more financial gain, however probably more politics as well.

Oh and Mark.......I was at the City game last night.....absolutely amazing game.....the atmosphere was electric......

I currently am a trainee first responder, i do go to calls, but i cannot drive myself. Currently i ride around with my friend Jeff when i can, and when he gets calls we both go. I'm also trying to get a job at a local pc store called Easy PC.

Support Analyst for an IT company that provides the infrastructure for stock exchanges/banks/clearing houses worldwide

lots of flatscreens, people shouting and a shite coffee machine!

me, well i have to jobs, one is a crew trainer at Mcd's

the other is a DSL phone technician at MPC, this one is a little better than the mcds one.

Back
Top Bottom