Jedi Mind Tricks?

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Does anybody here NOT think of starwars when they hear that?

As in Aesop Rock, Chief Kamachi, Vinnie PAZ, Esoteric, Virtuoso? Sean Price, Jus Allah?

http://www.myspace.com/jedimindtricks

Not that many great songs up right now. Listen to "Heavy Metal Kings"

(if anyone here is even into this music, I know some must be)

I dont like it:

1. The music is boring and lame.
2. Its nothing near Heavy Metal or let alone Death Metal.
3. There is no Allah anything.

No offense to anyone who differs. Just not my cup of tea.

Does anybody here NOT think of starwars when they hear that?

As in Aesop Rock, Chief Kamachi, Vinnie PAZ, Esoteric, Virtuoso? Sean Price, Jus Allah?

http://www.myspace.com/jedimindtricks

Not that many great songs up right now. Listen to "Heavy Metal Kings"

(if anyone here is even into this music, I know some must be)

Yep, the biggest hypocritical group in the world.

They made some song I liked a million years ago, and than become very weird and cult like.

I dont like it:

1. The music is boring and lame.
2. Its nothing near Heavy Metal or let alone Death Metal.
3. There is no Allah anything.

No offense to anyone who differs. Just not my cup of tea.

totally agree with you, i cannot stand that type of rap music, or any for that matter, and i hate heavy metal, it isnt even music you cant hear what they are saying, they just scream, and rap, well rap is rap, ill leave it at that..

You know it's going to be bad when Hip-Hop and Deathmetal are used to describe the same band.

totally agree with you, i cannot stand that type of rap music, or any for that matter, and i hate heavy metal, it isnt even music you cant hear what they are saying, they just scream, and rap, well rap is rap, ill leave it at that..

you phail

rap does suck, but metal does not suck at all

have you even looked into the other instruments? don't judge anything before you hear it

Not bad, in my opinion.. I have a large range of music I listen to...

Sometimes I'd rather something I connect with, and sometimes I'd rather a fast paced rock song.. it all depends.

I like Queen.. ;-p

I'm getting sick of this anti-rap rhetoric. If you don't like someone's music, don't post.

Jedi Mind Tricks is a very good rap group. Visions of Gandhi and Violent by Design are great albums--as well as their newer release, "Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell."

I have no idea why it says "Hardcore/Death Metal" under their genre, their purely rap(and NOT hip-hop).

If you are looking for a great song by them, listen to "Uncommon Valor."
The song has two amazing verses and a great beat to it. RA the Rugged Man's dad actually served in Vietnam, and the second half of the song is about him.

Back
Top Bottom