Q6600 Temp *Stressed*

It's a reserator. They aren't designed for performance, rather for quiet computing.

Is there any particular reason you're running a 6x multi?? or is it just so your ram runs at 1:1 on a 400 FSB? (assuming you have PC6400 ram)

The temps are OK, I would have expected slightly better for water, can you post a pic of the loop(s) setup?

Umm...Is 6x not high enough? I really don't know what that means. What should it be?

default for a Q6600 is usually 266*9 = 2.4GHz whereas yours is running 400*6 = 2.4GHz, I'm guessing if you didn't do it then the guy who set your pc up has done this so the DDR:FSB ratio is 1:1, nothing to worry about, I was just curious is all.

As long as it's running at 2.4 Ghz or higher, you will be fine. The higher FSB will make your system faster, assuming your RAM is running in at least a 1:1 ratio.

It's a reserator. They aren't designed for performance, rather for quiet computing.
I realise that but if the tubing is compromised in some way or the loop could be better set up then lower temps may be achievable.

As long as it's running at 2.4 Ghz or higher, you will be fine. The higher FSB will make your system faster, assuming your RAM is running in at least a 1:1 ratio.
Mate, what's going on? are you bird dogging me for some reason?

If you have some problem with the advice I give bring it out in the open.

What are you talking about? I don't see anything wrong with my post, nor did I have the intention of challenging yours.

Back
Top Bottom