Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler how do you stream to your 360? I've been trying for frickin ever to. I have WMP11 and my WMP even recognizes my 360 over my network, and my 360 is updated already with the december update so i know it's up to date...but on my 360 it always fails to find a PC...haha I have read the guides on xbox.com as well as 3rd part websites:confused:

I can't do it either. Maybe it's because they are Alabama 360s.

Ah D-Lew I think you might be right...damn those yankee 360s:p

And Freestyler I have a Ethernet cable but my PC is maybe 20-30 feet away, our house is really open so there is no wall in the way but it's a bad place to run a Ethernet cable to...in the space between my PC and 360 a Ethernet cable would. Block one of the doors into the library/where the PC is, block my brother room, the hallway to the bathroom and front door and to my room....

I have a adapter that can join two Ethernet cables so that might make it long enough, I just don't know how high up the cable would be...on the ground it wouldn't be a problem but if it gets shin/waist high as many people that come in and out of my house it spells for disaster lol

SpAm

... 6000 posts :)
wow before i know it ill have been here 4 years and have 10000 posts :p

Ah D-Lew I think you might be right...damn those yankee 360s:p

And Freestyler I have a Ethernet cable but my PC is maybe 20-30 feet away, our house is really open so there is no wall in the way but it's a bad place to run a Ethernet cable to...in the space between my PC and 360 a Ethernet cable would. Block one of the doors into the library/where the PC is, block my brother room, the hallway to the bathroom and front door and to my room....

I have a adapter that can join two Ethernet cables so that might make it long enough, I just don't know how high up the cable would be...on the ground it wouldn't be a problem but if it gets shin/waist high as many people that come in and out of my house it spells for disaster lol
Eh, never mind then. You need a special ethernet cable, a crossover cable, to directly connect them.

I'm 90% sure it's something with your network, I just can't tell what..have you tried resetting your router?

Also, try port forwarding...

Found this on the Xbox forums:
http://forums.xbox.com/1076872/ShowPost.aspx

Try some of the stuff on there, and if that doesn't help...
Xbox 360 unable to locate PC

1. Copy down the Brand name and model number of any networking equipment the Xbox 360 and PC are connected through such as:
* Routers
* Switches
* Hubs
* Modems
* Gateways
* Wireless Bridges
2. Copy down how exactly your Xbox 360 is connecting to your PC
3. Create a post in the Xbox 360 Media Connectivity Forum with the details you copied above, with a descriptive title of the problem
They have more knowledge of exactly how the Xbox Media connection works than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom