Woman bitten over a hundred times

i usually agree that's how the dog is raised whether it's aggressive or not, but there have been a lot of news stories lately where supposedly friendly pit bulls have just lost it and attacked/killed people. those are about the only breed i've heard of doing that a lot...there's something wrong with those dogs in the head i think.

A dog dosent just do that for a reason routinely like that , i mean i have heard of the rare case when fully trained dogs have just switched but they are very very rare indeed

this could be down to owners incorectly training them or poor breeding or anything the dog isnt just sick in its head from birth there must be a triggering factor could be poor training or incorrect treatment ,
look at the owners of theese dogss are they all young men who use the dogs as status symbols to show how "hard " they look if so theres ya problem right there

mollykiss.jpg

aprilinlapsm.jpg

vpeajimtre.jpg

10.jpg

tyterpet3.jpg

cause pit bulls are such dangerous animals...

it depends entirely on the owner, and how they train the animals. if you get an asshole owning the dog, and abusing it, the dog will be an asshole.. muz has hit it right on the head, its pathetic people trying to be 'hard' that cause these problems. nothing to do with the dog. if it hasnt been trained or it has been abused, yes, there may be issues, but thats down to who owns it.

rotties are the coolest dogs ever. my friend's rotty is like an unbelievable dog who wouldnt even hurt a stuffed animal

rotties are the coolest dogs ever. my friend's rotty is like an unbelievable dog who wouldnt even hurt a stuffed animal
Some of them are, undoubtedly, but it takes only one in a hundred, to have a rogue gene or whatever, but the one person who is killed or injured is one too many, look how many chidren have been killed in England alone there have been at least two in twelve months & I've seen the statistics for Canada [Google] theirs are very high, so the US casualties must be at least twice that, going by area size compared to Canada, but sadly I can't see an end to the problem, there bound to be some dickheads that own one or more, if I remember correctly one guy in the States had four, & when he was caught he admitted they fought together all the time one was killed by the others once, he was helpless & had to stand & watch in tears as it was it was literally torn into small chunks of flesh, & this was a dog 'lover' !!!

These dangerous breeds should be banned in my opinion, the risk of an attack seems to be to high, I know someone that trains police dogs and has done for 30years, he also has 2 Alsatians of his own, while playing with them in his garden one of them that was about 8years old attacked him for no reason at all and was immediately put down, this dog had shown do previous sign of aggression and it was totally out of character for it, so even the best trained dogs can snap so my point is if a highly trained police dog can go psycho then an average persons dog can as well so there for the aggressive breeds such as Rotwielers,Alsatians,Pit bulls etc should be banned and for extra safety all dog owners should be put through a standard ownership program that gives them sufficient skills in dog handling. Me included.

These dangerous breeds should be banned in my opinion, the risk of an attack seems to be to high, I know someone that trains police dogs and has done for 30years, he also has 2 Alsatians of his own, while playing with them in his garden one of them that was about 8years old attacked him for no reason at all and was immediately put down, this dog had shown do previous sign of aggression and it was totally out of character for it, so even the best trained dogs can snap so my point is if a highly trained police dog can go psycho then an average persons dog can as well so there for the aggressive breeds such as Rotwielers,Alsatians,Pit bulls etc should be banned and for extra safety all dog owners should be put through a standard ownership program that gives them sufficient skills in dog handling. Me included.

I wouldnt say german shepards are dangerous at all i have one they are one of the cleverest dogs around i cant see it just attcacking like that for no reason , maybe he did something that he didnt realise , even if so cases like that are extremely rare
i agree if a dog bites have it put down but i dont agree that having a total ban on theese dogs
i mean after all if a dog is trained well and the owner has full control over it the probability of it attackin someone for no reason is very very low indeed
the problem only comes when you have theese little scrotes have the dog just so they look hard they dont bother trainiang the dog and dont care about the dogs welfare so the dog walks all over them and thinks its ok to bite
Some of them are, undoubtedly, but it takes only one in a hundred, to have a rogue gene or whatever, but the one person who is killed or injured is one too many, look how many chidren have been killed in England alone there have been at least two in twelve months & I've seen the statistics for Canada [Google] theirs are very high, so the US casualties must be at least twice that, going by area size compared to Canada, but sadly I can't see an end to the problem, there bound to be some dickheads that own one or more, if I remember correctly one guy in the States had four, & when he was caught he admitted they fought together all the time one was killed by the others once, he was helpless & had to stand & watch in tears as it was it was literally torn into small chunks of flesh, & this was a dog 'lover' !!!

Well one person killed is one too many , how many people are killed a year in car crashes yet you dont say ban driving or something like that
THe two children who have been injuured in england alone are both down to stupid irresponsible owners of the dogs and not the dogs themselves
As i said above we have a german shepard and although i know she wouldnt harm a child i still wouldnt leave any child unnatended with her at any time just because , you shouldnt do that with any breed even a yorkshire terrier could inflict a lot of damage to a child so you dont leave any dog witha child unnatended if you do then you are IMO irresponsible
As for irresponsible owners that is the main problem with any powerfull breed like this , people get them to look hard and then when they cant train the dog or train it to attack anything that moves and the government needs to stop it as its cruel cos in the dog onlly ends up suffering

I wouldnt say german shepards are dangerous at all i have one they are one of the cleverest dogs around i cant see it just attcacking like that for no reason , maybe he did something that he didnt realise , even if so cases like that are extremely rare
i agree if a dog bites have it put down but i dont agree that having a total ban on theese dogs
i mean after all if a dog is trained well and the owner has full control over it the probability of it attackin someone for no reason is very very low indeed
the problem only comes when you have theese little scrotes have the dog just so they look hard they dont bother trainiang the dog and dont care about the dogs welfare so the dog walks all over them and thinks its ok to bite

Well one person killed is one too many , how many people are killed a year in car crashes yet you dont say ban driving or something like that
THe two children who have been injuured in england alone are both down to stupid irresponsible owners of the dogs and not the dogs themselves
As i said above we have a german shepard and although i know she wouldnt harm a child i still wouldnt leave any child unnatended with her at any time just because , you shouldnt do that with any breed even a yorkshire terrier could inflict a lot of damage to a child so you dont leave any dog witha child unnatended if you do then you are IMO irresponsible
As for irresponsible owners that is the main problem with any powerfull breed like this , people get them to look hard and then when they cant train the dog or train it to attack anything that moves and the government needs to stop it as its cruel cos in the dog onlly ends up suffering

Yes, I totally agree with that.

I like the dogs, but the owners cant be trusted because for most, they're a status symbol.

They need to be banned.

rottweilers are genetically designed to kill people who rob your house. Don't get one as a pet for you newborn, get a lab. People need to learn common sense, and train them. I saw on the news a pit bull took a bullet for its owner. If you train the dog it will behave. There should be training laws, not bannings IMO. and just a FYI, my beagle, a breed that is supposably hard to train, knows left and right really well, along with grass and sidewalk. I'll take her for a walk (and this isn't memory from any other walk, I'll take a random route) and tell her where to go and she obeys. Its just how much training you do.

Get it right!!, the two children in England were killed, not injured, their poor little bodies were ripped apart in seconds, I happen to know the parents of the younger of the two.

Back
Top Bottom