Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEFOE!! YEAH!!

pathetic refereeing comes again..

zakora sent off for nothing more than a yellow :rolleyes: what the hell has been up with these refs recently? they have been crap all season.. the guys on 5 live are going crazy about the red card, the term 'card happy' is being used yet again about steve bennett.. pathetic referee..

DEFOE!! YEAH!!

pathetic refereeing comes again..

zakora sent off for nothing more than a yellow :rolleyes: what the hell has been up with these refs recently? they have been crap all season.. the guys on 5 live are going crazy about the red card, the term 'card happy' is being used yet again about steve bennett.. pathetic referee..

This is the second time in a few weeks Spurs have had a player sent off for nothing, we are being targeted by refs:mad:

yeah we are, the refs this season have been pathetic.. the commentators are taking the piss out of the ref cause of how poor he has been with his refereeing, the use of the word 'pathetic' and 'card happy' have been used plenty of times.. hopefully we will appeal this, and get it quashed.. robbie keane did nothing wrong apart from win the ball with a fair challenge.. apparently thats a red card now..

:rolleyes:

the refs are pathetic.. i say get shot of the whole lot of them and get a new bunch in..

yeah we are, the refs this season have been pathetic.. the commentators are taking the piss out of the ref cause of how poor he has been with his refereeing, the use of the word 'pathetic' and 'card happy' have been used plenty of times.. hopefully we will appeal this, and get it quashed.. robbie keane did nothing wrong apart from win the ball with a fair challenge.. apparently thats a red card now..

:rolleyes:

the refs are pathetic.. i say get shot of the whole lot of them and get a new bunch in..

I'm listening to it as well Mark AND WE HANGING ON AT THE MOMENT and its not even half time.

....I'm currently addicted to roaming the cities in Assassin's Creed killing guards and anything that moves, my bro only just got his Xbox 360 like a fortnight ago and it's the only 7th gen game I've played so far lol cause I'm still not working yet. My father's told him not to buy another game til after Christmas when they're cheaper (probably so they don't buy 2 copies of the same game haha) but he's not sure what to go with out of Halo 3, Gears of War and Call of Duty 3. What do you guys think?

I got finals the next three days, then Christmas break! And I can't wait for the competition count up, I think I won the best computer one w00t! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom