Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. its 8:34am.
im sat in the park freezing my ass off. only good thing is this unsecured network :)
this will teach me not to miss the bus thats for sure!

wow. its 8:34am.
im sat in the park freezing my ass off. only good thing is this unsecured network :)
this will teach me not to miss the bus thats for sure!

Naughty Naughty lol you get worse, if theres a network around you will find it,anyway is your laptop permanently attached to you lol:)

we just went for a meal and talked loads. it was good.
as i said im a noob to all this but ive gone from nothing to having a girlfriend and going on 2 dates (first was just a quick drink lol) in the space of just under a week, so yea its all good

your supposed to get a gf just after christmas.. much cheaper that way ;)

three in a row would be great :D were finally starting to perform, and climb up the table again, looking good.. hopefully we will have a good run over christmas and the new year, and that will set us up for europe again next year

zomg overslept
Yeah so since my car is being worked on my only other way to boces is by lamo centro bus

Wake up at 5:40am shower,get dressed, go to bus stop at 6:10am,

wait for bus go downtown wait until 7:10 and it brings me to Thompson road boces....

But I overslept I didn't hear my alarm go off or something..

on a good note my car is done
I swerved off the road... And the next day an axle broke
but today its done :)

I just wokre up,5:50am in the morning,boy im not sure wether i want this apprentiship or not now,Lol,Plus im achy all over,some on Please slap me for wanting to become a roof tiler!

I bet you take it everywhere then every so often take it out to see if it Can pick up an unsecured network, I even bet you record the your destination and put in a diary so you know exactly when to use your computer lol, my laptop never goes out of the house but if it did I know exactly what Id be doing;) :D

haha ^
yea i do that. just not quite that bad.
when i go out somewhere and i know ill be bored, like a family members house ill bring it, and i naturally remember if i find a network or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom