Brand loyalty

I've always been loyal to HP printers, they last forever. I had one for like 10 years with no hiccups. I now have a brother printer but I still have another HP printer that's used in the office which I print off of every now and then. Their computers are also very good.

Processors: AMD. It's cheap, great for the average gamer, but since I want to play crysis I might as well build something around an intel Q6600, not a fan of the Phenom.
Music players: Apple. I have had 4 nanos, a video, and a shuffle. Great piece of equiptment lasts forever.
Other electronics: When searching for TV's, DVD players, Cameras, and fun handheld electronics such as the PSP, I definitely turn to them.

You should add in a couple things: (Intel is twice there loll)

Logitech

I would vote for logitech: Sound systems. I always turn to logitech when I need to find a good but cheap sound system.

i like AMd procs, but have never owned one, i get Intel cheap, but ill be building a phenom build soon, and i also like HP/Compaq computers/ desktop and notebooks

HP- Laptops/Printers
Microsoft- OS/PC Accessories
Intel/AMD- Processors, i go with which processor is cheapest yet the performance i want at the time, im neither amd nor intel, i have both.

LG-Monitors and DVD Burners.....cant beat a good LG :D
Acer- prebuilts
Microsoft - OS
Apple - Ipod :)
AMD- CPUs
Logitech-All Input Devices
Sony-Game Consoles,I love my PSP and Ps3
Linus torvald-Linux :D:D

Microsoft - Windows obviously,
Intel - Intel CPU's
AMD - AMD CPU's

Without a war between the two, we wouldn't get better products.

Intel - cpu's
Asus - motherboards/video cards
NVIDIA- vga reference
Kingston - memory
Western Digital - HDD
Pioneer - optical drives
Zalman - coolers/fans
Themaltake - fans/case/psu

Microsoft - os

AMD-good cpu's
Microsoft-where else am i going to get an OS?
SONY-PS1 thats all i have to say.

Back
Top Bottom