HA HA HA Happy Holidays!!

F***ing idiots with their stupid interpretations of words. It's pathetic that people can't say Ho Ho Ho anymore. It's a tradition and now, it's harrasment or something like that. OMFG.

Then there's the stupid Merry Christmas deal. Apparently you can't say Merry Christmas either because there are atheists or people from a different religion that don't believe in Jesus Christ become offended by it. Most businesses will post, "Happy Holidays" now instead of "Merry Christmas".

I say, "they can all screw themselves and f*** off". Let Christmas be Christmas.

Ho Ho Ho, and Merry Christmas to all!!!!

F***ing idiots with their stupid interpretations of words. It's pathetic that people can't say Ho Ho Ho anymore. It's a tradition and now, it's harrasment or something like that. OMFG.

Then there's the stupid Merry Christmas deal. Apparently you can't say Merry Christmas either because there are atheists or people from a different religion that don't believe in Jesus Christ become offended by it. Most businesses will post, "Happy Holidays" now instead of "Merry Christmas".

I say, "they can all screw themselves and f*** off". Let Christmas be Christmas.

Ho Ho Ho, and Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Well said, There was an incident last year in the UK when a cook at a primary school made some hot cross buns for the pupils but they got ban by the headmaster because the buns had the cross on them so she said the cross was of st George so was offensive to other nations WTF hot cross buns have been an English tradition for centuries and now we cant have them for fear of offending ,well screw you then, ARE WE GOING TO SAY TO FRANCE SORRY BUT YOU CANT HAVE CROISSANTS BECAUSE THERE OFFENSIVE , I doubt it

HO HO HO!

Happy holidays to everyone.

christmas-1.jpg

Well said, There was an incident last year in the UK when a cook at a primary school made some hot cross buns for the pupils but they got ban by the headmaster because the buns had the cross on them so she said the cross was of st George so was offensive to other nations WTF hot cross buns have been an English tradition for centuries and now we cant have them for fear of offending ,well screw you then, ARE WE GOING TO SAY TO FRANCE SORRY BUT YOU CANT HAVE CROISSANTS BECAUSE THERE OFFENSIVE , I doubt it

totally agree.

all this bull shit about not being offensive to other religions annoys the hell out of me. i am not going to change any of the traditions i follow cause it may be offensive to some muslim guy claiming money of the state as an immigrant. if they come over here and earn an honest living, fine, but when they come over here and start demanding stuff, that annoys me.

it is our traditions, we should not have to change them.

Back
Top Bottom