Brand loyalty

Golden Master
Just wondering what brands are you most loyal to, what for what componant? Tick all options that apply.

Just a short list:

HP - Desktop/Workstations/Printers
Microsoft - Keyboard/Mouse
Compaq-HP/Apple - Notebooks
Intel - CPUs

List yours.

Acer / AMD... Ill always be AMD.. even if they arent all that ... not some noob that jumps on the wagon..:p

I couldn't care less if it's a bandwagon or not. If it performs better, I'll buy it over the competitor.

The only one I voted for is Microsoft, just because I game.

HP/Compaq - prebuilts/printers
Microsoft - OS/keyboard/mouse
Apple - Apple comps
Intel - CPUs

Lexmark printers are good as well.

Depends on what nationality you are. Just kidding. Well it's true. Learned it in marketing class. Asian/Hispanic/African American. Three main categories, no other. Sorry to all the caucasian people. You're left out. Had to say that because the topic was Brand Loyalty and got full blown into nationalities.

Desktop/Workstations/Printers - Home built/Dell/HP
Keyboard/Mouse - Logitech or Microsoft/Logitech
Notebooks - Dell, Acer
CPUs - This is iffy. Depends on what's the best at the moment. Right now, Intel.

List yours.

well heres my results,

HP/Compaq because of their laptops i jjust love them,
Microsoft because lets face it their OS are just amazing, despit what problems they give us.
Intel because honestly i have never owned an AMD simply because i used to buy pre built and they wasnt that popular in pre built, and now i build them intel is just dominating !

Everything but Sony and Apple.
I like all of their products, but, to the exception of MS and non-computer making companies), they have all crap OSes, so that's why I put a good pure OS from MS or Linux, depending on it's specs. I've had no problems with them, and I can upgrade the stuff with little to no mods on the case, except some Dells.

Back
Top Bottom