experience with USPS?

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
has anyone shipped with USPS priority mail service to canada? on the site it says that it takes 6-10 days, and my package was shipped today, and its a gift for my mom, and i need it before christmas, so what is the realistic shipping time for something like that?

expect it on the LAST day, i ordered something and it said 3-6 weeks , no joke here on the last day of the 6th week it arrived. unless its piority shiping and thats diffrent.

I wouldn't count on getting it by Christmas...hard to tell when it'll actually come, but that depends on a lot of things.

well i don't think canada post here does deliveries on christmas eve/christmas day, so it better come by friday :)

Probably would have been more wise to do your online shopping awhile back to get it before Christmas.

well hopefully it will. and my christmas shopping was done so late because i only got the money then :p and plus, its not like my parents live somewhere else, i can just give it to them when it does come, and on christmas, just put a box with a note saying what happened :p

I bought a fan and a couple of cathodes that were shipped through USPS. Arrived packaged very securely with bubble wrap wrapped around the fan and cathode tubes. It took longer to actually get to shipping than I would like though.

well at least USPS doesnt charge the same amount for shipping a package like 200km away as 4 thousand km away ***cough***canadapost***cough***

Don't expect it to arrive at the earliest estimated arrival date. They usually arrive at the latest, if not last minute.

Back
Top Bottom