Woman bitten over a hundred times

Brookfield

Golden Master
Yes once again a savage attack by a dog, [source; several British TV reports]

A 47 year old women working at a kennels for stray dogs at the time was knocked to the ground by a rottweiler, sustaining a brutal savage attack lasting several terrifying minutes, the dog had to be pulled off, she was then rushed to hospital where one of her arms was immediately amputated as the injury was so severe, she is now in intensiive care where surgeons are fighting to save the other arm'

The press blame a large increase in people treating these kind of dogs as a status symbol, then finding they can't handle them as the dogs get older & more powerful, & hand them in to such "rescue" [huh!] centres as the one where the person where the woman was attacked, I say where's their bloody memories for f*ck's sake???, it was only last year that several peple were attacked & at least one child was killed in Engand!!:mad:

Thats where the government needs to step up and ban them. They are just too dangerous.

Amen, T-MAN. You just about hear almost every day now that someone got attacked by a dog. Not just any dog, the breeds that are naturally mean. Rotwilers and Pugs are usually the worst in my area. In towns near me, you arent even allowed to own one of these types of dogs.

Rotwilers are more vicious, because they are big enough to knock someone over and they have bigger, sharper teeth. My former neighbor worked for my towns police department as a drug dog trainer. The dogs that they trained were mean sons of b**ches, but of course they had to be for their jobs.

So, I say that these dogs should be banned from residential areas at least. Stop the problem at its source.

I think the government should be more strict on pet ownership, people who sell dogs on the street and things of that nature, and have more animal agencies to take stray dogs off the streets. Many of these problems are brought upon society by the society. It's not the dogs fault for being a dog. Just about every breed of dog out there is the way it is because man made them that way. However, its very unfortunate about the woman. But what do you expect?

Thats where the government needs to step up and ban them. They are just too dangerous.
Amen, T-MAN. You just about hear almost every day now that someone got attacked by a dog. Not just any dog, the breeds that are naturally mean. Rotwilers and Pugs are usually the worst in my area. In towns near me, you arent even allowed to own one of these types of dogs.

Rotwilers are more vicious, because they are big enough to knock someone over and they have bigger, sharper teeth. My former neighbor worked for my towns police department as a drug dog trainer. The dogs that they trained were mean sons of b**ches, but of course they had to be for their jobs.

So, I say that these dogs should be banned from residential areas at least. Stop the problem at its source.

All out banning of theese types of dogs is just stupid IMO , if that or any other breed is trained corectly they can be a very pleasurable to own dog i think something more needs to be done about the people who get theese dogs as protection or as a status symbol rather than just saying no you cant own this type of dog at all
maybe have a system where people need to prove they are responsible to a governing body before owning a dog or something like that
Any dog no matter how big or small can be agressive if its mistreated and not trained corectly , and actually even small dogs such as jack russels are powerfull enough to overpower small children and babies yet you cant say ban them as well
When you use the phrase naturally mean what breeds do you actually mean there as well ?
I think its all down to training and treatment of the dog in most cases and because people think they look big and hard by owning theese dogs but they dont actually bother training the dog thats when things go wrong like in this case i dont think banning this type of dogs is fair to the percentage of rotweiler or whatever other breeds you say are "naturaly mean " who actually train their dogs and keep their dogs under control

rotties are not bad dogs overall, ive dealt with them alot, and not had any problems with them, it depends on the background and the owner they had before. i have looked after rotties before, and not had any problems. i own a husky cross Japanese akita, and i had alot of people telling me that the akita in here would make her an aggressive dog, yet with the right training and some love and care, she is a beautiful and friendly dog. there is no problem with those dogs, they just need training.

in this case i would blame the animal warden who took the dog into the sanctuary, and partly the sanctuary for walking the dog with a woman on her own. at the sanctuary i work at, any aggressive dog gets extra attention and training to help the dog.

it has nothing to do with the dog or what breed it is whatsoever, it all depends on the moron who owns the dog. people who say that the dogs should be banned outright are just as bad as the people who abuse the dogs themselves.

/ rant. i cant stand people who say that all rotties/pitbulls/akitas should be destroyed.

rotties are not bad dogs overall, ive dealt with them alot, and not had any problems with them, it depends on the background and the owner they had before. i have looked after rotties before, and not had any problems. i own a husky cross Japanese akita, and i had alot of people telling me that the akita in here would make her an aggressive dog, yet with the right training and some love and care, she is a beautiful and friendly dog. there is no problem with those dogs, they just need training.

in this case i would blame the animal warden who took the dog into the sanctuary, and partly the sanctuary for walking the dog with a woman on her own. at the sanctuary i work at, any aggressive dog gets extra attention and training to help the dog.

it has nothing to do with the dog or what breed it is whatsoever, it all depends on the moron who owns the dog. people who say that the dogs should be banned outright are just as bad as the people who abuse the dogs themselves.

/ rant. i cant stand people who say that all rotties/pitbulls/akitas should be destroyed.
i totaly agree with that
if they had any idea the dog had any streak of agression or was even possible it should have been isolated and maybe even muzzled till they could tell

the worst thing in this case is the dog in question is most likely to get destroyed now and it is all down to its previous owner who didnt look after it properly
it was prolly some little 18 to 22 year old chav who thought they would look hard and no one would argue with them if they had a rotweiler thining the dog looks cool but he soon realised he couldnt control the dog and it was too late to train it if he even bothered i think something needs to be done to stop theese kind of people getting dogs just to look hard when they dont know anything about the dogs in question and how to train them
yet the little scrote will quite easilly be able to go out and get another rottie or equally as status increasing dog and do the same all other again except maybe next time someone will be killed i think the previous owner should be fully responsible legally for her injuries and face the full extent of any punishment for them

i usually agree that's how the dog is raised whether it's aggressive or not, but there have been a lot of news stories lately where supposedly friendly pit bulls have just lost it and attacked/killed people. those are about the only breed i've heard of doing that a lot...there's something wrong with those dogs in the head i think.

Back
Top Bottom