Rep Should Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
and half the people voted to keep it. Like I said in my first post, and blackjack said in his, If you don't like it, don't use it. It's that easy. Don't ruin it for those who want it.

I Agree, it should be left for those of us that do want it, if rep goes what will be next? people complaining about Avatars and sigs so will we lose them as well?

*sigh* It's just a bunch of pixels on your screen. If you don't like the reputation system, don't use it. I realize that the whole point of the reputation system on this board in particular is to acknowledge when someone helps you out but if someone makes a quality post elsewhere (outside the computer software and hardware forums), I don't see why reputation can't be given.

Giving reputation points for things like agreeing with someone and liking their joke or funny picture seems pointless in my opinion but in the end, why should there be rules or guidelines as to how you distribute reputation points?

Difficult to assess, there are good & bad views on whether or not to keep, I see it as 50 - 50 at the moment.

in all fairness id say about 75% of my rep is for genuine stuff.
if rep was removed something else should take its place

with the amount of crap there was to get rep in the first place just live with it. you guys never stop bitching over nothing do you... rudster, you have made several threads exactly like this. quit it.

with the amount of crap there was posted to get rep and the avatars, i think you guys should show david some respect and leave him alone for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom