Need help picking a good mobo

OTSS

In Runtime
Alright well I already decided to get the Q6600 CPU and I want to overclock it. I heard that the Abit P35 board is great but I only shop from memoryexpress snd they don't carry Abit so if someone can recommend a good board out of these.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Produc...ocket775(ME)/Default.aspx?cf=Manufacturer:All

I know there is alot there but I don't need SLI or great audio I just need a good overclocking and performance board hopefully under the $200 mark.

I just got the Asus P5N-E SLI chipset nforce 650i, I haven't been able to install it yet; but the customer reviews were good.
Here is the TigerDirect video review of it. I got mine from newegg though.

Would anyone recommend anything better than the Abit IP35 Pro Board? Because I found a trusted site with good reviews that sells it. If anyone could recommend a better one then I will take a look at it and see. I want a board that can overclock stable very easily. I am looking to be able to get a stable OC of 3.6 GHz on a Q6600 G0 stepping. I will be using probably a 3.2Ghz OC most of the time but when I encode movies and play games I want to be able to kick it up to 3.6Ghz no problem. I will be getting great RAM and Heatsinks for everything including the Thermalright's Ultra 120 Extreme for the CPU.

The Abit IP35 Pro is a great board. I'd definitely recommend it if it's in your budget. I'm sure it will overclock well.

Back
Top Bottom