Losing sleeeeep

Everyone is a different in what makes them tired and what keeps them up but for me reading in bed makes me sleepy as hell:p

i have blue LED's in my case, but i cant seem em from my bed, cause i have a half bunk bed. below my bed is my workshop for building bombs...i mean computers

If I had ceiling clearance I'd do that. I'd have my bed over my computer so I'd have more room. But I'd smack my head on my ceiling.

If I had ceiling clearance I'd do that. I'd have my bed over my computer so I'd have more room. But I'd smack my head on my ceiling.

ive done that a couple of times :p at first me and my dad (who built the thing to raise the bed) built the stand so high the bed would hit the ceiling before going all the way up. after we cut it off a bit, it fit, but it was too high. ended up cutting it a 3rd and final time. works fine now :)

ive done that a couple of times :p at first me and my dad (who built the thing to raise the bed) built the stand so high the bed would hit the ceiling before going all the way up. after we cut it off a bit, it fit, but it was too high. ended up cutting it a 3rd and final time. works fine now :)

yea, but my ceiling is so low that I'd only have 28" of clearance under the bed, and that would only give my 18" above the mattress surface.

Back
Top Bottom