Rep Should Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been wanting to bring up this suggestion a couple of times before the thread compman made, its just i never got down to it. than i posted a good chunk on why it should leave it his thread and i didnt want to spam up his thread, so i made my own

Come on man, it's here.

its a forum spelling doesnt matter

idk, rep is bad/good in my opinion, some of the people who come in for one time fixes might get help and might not leave rep, ive probably helped 10-20 one stop people and didnt receive rep, doesnt bother me i mainly ignore it unless i see a red bar, then i tend to watch out... as long as im green im fine with it

many of us now wernt here when rep was put it, including myself. back when i became a regular rep was good, not many people abused it, and it wasnt given for reasons like being funny, etc.

things changed a lot since people asked for it, and now

DJ-CHRIS is a perfect example, just like me only 2 of his reps are for helping people, im not the only one who gets rep for not so good reasons

I got negative rep in that 10 recently though.

BF2 Player's negative rep ftw!

lol its always funny when i get neg rep, there for funny reasons, although couple are legit.

we have this GREAT one form lowndesy
you're a deadset fuckin dickhead

juice gave me neg rep because i neg repped him, because he basically asked to be a mod.

arrizx thinks i need to lighten up after posting this

that was when D88 played that joke. me and arriz were talking on aim bout it, he played along with it, to the point where the joke basically took 3 hours of sleep away from me, i went to bed round 4am, got up at 6am. i was in a crappy mood at school and got in trouble over it.

jokes have more consequences than you think

We bitch for it, we bitch to get rid of it.

He gave it to us. We put our own foot in the grave, and we deal with it.

I agree. It's not even that bad.

The OP probably just got pissed because they got negative rep. :rolleyes:

its a forum spelling doesnt matter

Spelling, punctuation and grammar should always matter.

Theres a difference between:

"I helped my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse"

Unless you really do help your uncle...nevermind.

I agree. It's not even that bad.

The OP probably just got pissed because they got negative rep. :rolleyes:

why would i be bad about receiving neg rep?? its not like im in a situation where i feel left out because i always get neg rep or dont have any. in fact i have something like the 4th most rep in CF, so obviously neg rep really doesnt hurt me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom