Losing sleeeeep

also, dont be on the computer before you go to bed, if you notice you can be on the computer into the wee hours of the night, but doing anything else makes you tired, using the computer and gaming makes your brain work, and trying to get to bed after gaming doesnt work... get your gaming done early! or just not before you go to bed ;) works for me

Ok,For the past few weeks i havent been getting much sleep and i have no clue why.

I go to bed around 10-10:30,and i dont fall asleep until around 2-3 in the morning!

Any Suggestions on how to fall asleep ?!??!

you probably thin about stuff during the night while your trying to sleep..happens to me alot and it keeps me up when i have things on my mind...do you think about stuff while trying to fall asleep
?

LOL! I Should try that last one :D

I Normally wake up around 5 because thats when my dad leaves for work,and he isnt exactly quiet......I'll try these all out tonight,and post how i go :)

if that doesnt work than you can always try to listen to that song by green day bout that stuff :p

Ahaha that's funny. Jack off before bed, but make it neat so you don't have to take a shower before bed which will wake your senses up!

Ahaha that's funny. Jack off before bed, but make it neat so you don't have to take a shower before bed which will wake your senses up!

HAHAHAHAH!!! damn juice you've got it down to a science dont ya... ;) LMAO! :D

very interesting. Also, I heard that the color blue wakes you up, so if your computer is in your room and you have a blue background or blue LEDs in your case, that could be keeping you up.

i have blue LED's in my case, but i cant seem em from my bed, cause i have a half bunk bed. below my bed is my workshop for building bombs...i mean computers

Back
Top Bottom