Good Movies?

I've heard a lot about Spaceballs, but haven't checked it out yet. I'm not much of a South Park fan. I'll have to look up the rest this evening after I get home from work. I'm really looking more on the genre similar to what I listed above, more than Comedy. For Martial Arts movies, or karate, or whatever it's called, I've seen all the Karate Kid movies, I liked those. I like action with comedy in it sometimes, such as Pirates of the Caribbean. Mostly action though. Not big on most horror, I freak out really easily :p

Been wanting to check out Live Free, Die Hard. Probably will rent I Am Legend when it comes out on DVD. Heard of Lucky Number Slevin, but that's about it, I'll look into it.

Live Free, Die Hard sucks.

Lucky Number Slevin is one of my favorites, though.

I don't think so. He was already in a new Rocky movie earlier this year. Or was it last year? It was ok, but he's old now and it would really blow if he fought yet again.

V for Vendetta is an aw some movie.

If you into comedies, Tommy Boy is a great movie.

lol, nice sample of Spaceballs. I got a copy of High Anxiety also directed by Mel Brooks I am going to watch tonight.

I saw the beginning of V for Vendetta but didn't really get into it a whole bunch. Maybe as you watch it more it gets better?

Eh, I'll still check out the Die Hard movies, plus the newest one even if it's bad.

The Transporter 2 any good? I saw the first one and liked it, but sequels usually aren't as good. The exception is The Bourne series to me. I enjoyed all of those.

I really like action suspense best. I can go for realistic comedy (The Pink Panther w/ Peter Sellers), or stuff like Spaceballs. I can't stand stuff with Will Farrell or Adam Sandler most of the time. They always have several really retarded things in their movies that don't move the plot along at all. I'm not big on drama...

I liked the Bourne Series so much I bought myself a copy of all 3 in one deal: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8071471 Went to Walmart this afternoon, but they didn't have Supremacy or I would have bought all 3. I got home and looked it up to find this was a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom