FS: Xbox 360 Premium Pack with games

It is not a requirement of teh rules, but I garuntee, it is a requirement of the sale. I have bought only one thing of this forum, and I never got it. I would not buy anything unless you have a pic with it.
It actually is a requirement.

ArrizX said:
Important ~ Read before posting!

All Sales and Trade Related Topics must include a picture with a sign showing the username and date next to the item. The date must be recent and corresponds with the post. Failure to provide this may result in removal of your ad.

it's crappy to hear somebody stole your bike juice, it seems like no matter where you live these days you have to lock everything up, and even then it's not enough.

yes it has cable for both hdtv and standard. Manufactures warranty? im unsure. it is only 5 months old from Walmart so I guess it would... But I dont have the reciept anymore.

let me know if you want to trade.. i have a dual core HP DV6000 with 2GB of ram (in sig), all the goodies to run vista :) although it doesnt have vista... i'd be willing to trade that for the 360 if you pay shipping and pay me some money, i bought it for $650, but i'd make a sweet deal cause i really want a 360, lmk if your interested

Back
Top Bottom