FS: Xbox 360 Premium Pack with games

iedmaster

Solid State Member
sold

img039au7.jpg

Hello, I'm selling my Xbox 360 with 20g hard drive, two wireless controllers, all wiring (including lan cable and headset), and four games (rainbow 6 vegas, gears of war, fear, tenchu2).

$250 shipped.

Yeah, what he said.

Man if my bike didn't get stolen and I didn't have to build a new one, i'd have enough money to buy that XBOX!

Yeah thanks for the support man, but I am definitely building a new one soon. I have a suspect though, and tomorow I am going to try and find out where he lives. If I do find out, I will happily personally beat the living shit out of the kid, get my bike back, and build a new one AND build a new computer at the same time :D

for future reference, the rules say "try to have a pic" it is not mandatory. however, if you actually took the time to read my first post it says I'll be putting pics up tonight.

"hooked on phonics" -try it:)

for future reference, the rules say "try to have a pic" it is not mandatory. however, if you actually took the time to read my first post it says I'll be putting pics up tonight.

Yeah, for some reason, it is not a requirment. But anyway, I doubt anyone would want to buy it without pictures for proof.

Good luck with the sale.

It is not a requirement of teh rules, but I garuntee, it is a requirement of the sale. I have bought only one thing of this forum, and I never got it. I would not buy anything unless you have a pic with it.

Aw that sucks superman... Who was it and what were you buying? Did you send money first?

I have bought/sold at least... 10 items, all went through perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom