Good Movies?

Jesusfrk611

Fully Optimized
I haven't watched a lot of good movies lately. Can anyone tell me some good movies similar in genre to the Bourne series, Collateral, The Italian Job, stuff like that. I just recently watched the Bourne series (all 3), and Collateral before that and really liked them. I hate looking around imdb to try and find some. I don't care what year, just recommend some.

kind of off topic but i heard I am legend was so good my friend is going BACK to see it! also try the die hard series and james bond if you don't mind chessy action (older) .but live free or die hard is amazing to me lucky number slevin

Been wanting to check out Live Free, Die Hard. Probably will rent I Am Legend when it comes out on DVD. Heard of Lucky Number Slevin, but that's about it, I'll look into it.

Spaceballs is hilarious I have to admit. Funniest movie of all time, no doubt. It was made in the 80's and damn funny. Every part of that movie is funny. Too many to list. The new Harry Potter movie looks good. More darker. I have it downloaded finally. Get Bladerunner, Total Recall, Constantine, Serenity, The Descent (wow factor), Poltergeist 1, 2, 3, Aeon Flux, Ghostbusters 1 and 2.

I like martial arts movies like; Bloodsport, The last dragon, King of the kickboxers, Snake and crane: arts of shaolin. I guess mostly the older ones. Most martial arts movies today are cheap and not interesting.

Back
Top Bottom