I was physically attacked & knocked to the ground

glad to hear you are okay... maybe you should carry a gun, and if they do that again, just shoot them down and plea self defense.

That would work here in the states. I don't know if it would work over in the UK or not. He could always get a taser, that way instead of killing the person he would just immobilize them.

Sorry to hear about that Brook, and I hope you recover quickly :(

Its horrible when something like this happens, because even though the injuries don't last very long, the what happened part sticks in your memory.

Don't let it frighten you from going out though. Carry on as normal.

That is really terrible. I hope your reported it to the police? Its times like this maybe the shop keeper should have had a gun and maybe would have been able to hold them their at gun point rather than them being able to run off

Not really because you have a reason to do it now. I like to take an 18" machete blade and cut their arms off. But I would be in prison for doing that.

That is really terrible. I hope your reported it to the police? Its times like this maybe the shop keeper should have had a gun and maybe would have been able to hold them their at gun point rather than them being able to run off

I'd be better to shoot them straight off. You shoot to kill, not shoot to wound. Its easier to get a lethal shot (chest or head) than a non lethal shot(arms or legs) and if you pull a gun on them and don't shoot they might pull one on you and shoot.

I would love to beat the crap out of the guy who stole my 400 dollar bike, would that count me in as an ass? :p

no that wouldn't because they stole your bike...you beaten the sh&% out of them would just teach them a lesson which is completely normal!
:D :D

I would love to beat the crap out of the guy who stole my 400 dollar bike, would that count me in as an ass? :p

Nah. I'm talking about arbitrarily hurting innocent people. I would do the same thing if someone stole a bike like that.

Back
Top Bottom