got a new laptop

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
my mom bought a new laptop to replace her old one, i got to pick it out :) i think she'll be happy with it, but i told her she can't open it till christmas :p

its a toshiba satellite, and the specs are

Core 2 Duo t5250 1.5ghz
2gb of ddr2-667 ram
160gb hard drive
DVD burner
GMA x3100
built in webcam and card reader

which is a big upgrade from:

AMD sempron 2800+ 1.6ghz
512mb
40gb
CD burner/dvd reader combo
some crappy integrated SIS graphics card

i guess ill keep the old one for school

Wow... should be pretty fast compared to the old one.

Can I have the old one if you don't need it for school? :D

no :) i got a free case with it BTW, cuz it was open box, so he said i can either get 50 bucks off, or get a free case. i chose free laptop sleeve, and by the way,when i took out the laptop to just see if everything was there, it wasnt actually open box lmao

no :) i got a free case with it BTW, cuz it was open box, so he said i can either get 50 bucks off, or get a free case. i chose free laptop sleeve, and by the way,when i took out the laptop to just see if everything was there, it wasnt actually open box lmao
i like it when places say open box but the item you actually get isnt
I remember when i bought this router i have now it was a generic whitebox which means its used and returned and fixed so it would have some scratches or light cosmetic damage but it infact still had a plastic wrapping around the main router part and it was like £20(or was it £30) less than the retail price of the exact same router so i was well happy

nice laptop btw i think it will be a massive upgrade i am thinking of getting a new laptop after x mas

Nice. I wasn't so lucky with the open box thing. I bought a mouse from Best Buy that was open box. Got $5 off, but the mouse had a bunch of junk in the cracks I had to get out with a knife. I would have paid the extra $5 for non-open box if I had known.

I would have gone with the $50 off over the case. You can get cheaper cases. I got a $35-$40 case for mine.

Nice laptop. I got a good case for $20 at The Source for mine. (Toshiba Satellite A100-VA3)

What's the exact model of it?

Back
Top Bottom