I was physically attacked & knocked to the ground

My god, I wouldn't expect this behavior our of people born and raised in Brittan. Were they from your area, do you know?

Brookfield, I am glad you weren't hurt too seriously and I hope whatever injury caused heals up soon. And, please, go get it checked out by the doctor so you have more base to file a complaint with the local police, and just to make sure you didn't receive a concussion or something. I hope those people get caught and spend a good while behind some cold iron bars.

were there ne security cameras in the store....if so...get the police involved and maby u can track em down and sue there a$$es

glad ur not seriously hurt......im in west palm beach florida and stuff like that happens everyday....makes me sick

Brookfield those guys are assholes. Plain and simple. You've got to be a real ass to hurt someone, especially and elder. I know you and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but it's only been verbal I guess you could say and besides I try to just ignore words because they can't hurt. You should ask if anyone knows who these guys are and track them down. I think you should all the police or something. You could even carry around a can of mace or something for protection :)
If I saw someone doing something like this, I definitely would have stepped in or something. They had an episode on dateline about when elderly people are being hurt and what people would do. They set up scenarios with actors and with most of them it took a long time for people to even say anything. I would've stepped in even if it meant me getting hurt. I'm young and I can take a few beatings.

what idiots! i simply cant stand people like that, doing things just to be hurting others for their own pleasure, those are the people we really could live without, just glad your doin ok brook, take it easy...

Why didnt someone follow them, I'd imagine the store owner having a gun, for protection, maybe he could have held them at gunpoint?

things are different in the UK.. we dont all carry guns around with us.. as it is illegal over here..

those guys are total wankers, must make them feel so hard picking against an old man, pathetic morons.. hope they get caught.. get the owner of the shop to check the CCTV and report it to the cops..

things are different in the UK.. we dont all carry guns around with us.. as it is illegal over here..

those guys are total wankers, must make them feel so hard picking against an old man, pathetic morons.. hope they get caught.. get the owner of the shop to check the CCTV and report it to the cops..

well not very many people carry guns around here, juice is in NY which is totally different than many other cities in the US, no offense juice

in topeka where i live, you just have to be careful what part of town you stay on, if you stay south or west (my side) you are fine, then you go to the northeast and then you really have to watch yourself... really sad how the world has changed to this sad alternative of having to watch yourself, but its the sad reality...

Glad to hear your OK. Why do all the dicks come out right before Christmas?

At least you were man enough not to be drawn into a full-blown fight after the first time they knocked you over.

You said you cracked open your head, how is it feeling? Did it need stitches or anything?

glad to hear you are okay... maybe you should carry a gun, and if they do that again, just shoot them down and plea self defense.

Back
Top Bottom