Losing sleeeeep

Ok,For the past few weeks i havent been getting much sleep and i have no clue why.

I go to bed around 10-10:30,and i dont fall asleep until around 2-3 in the morning!

Any Suggestions on how to fall asleep ?!??!

Tire yourself out during the day? I have kind of the same problem sometimes, it's when there's something on my mind that I can't stop thinking about.

Yeah i normally try to get exersize everyday,but now that im (Possibly) Finished school,and (Possibly) Starting an aprrentiship,i Will tire myself out well and truly.

speaking of sleep, i think it might be time for me to go to sleep. its 3:30am here, lol, people on the east coast are getting ready for work i bet :p

yea tire yourself out during the day. on sundays i do bugger all so im not tired at night, which sucks. any other day ive just done so much it doesnt take long to fall asleep. my best tips would be to do a few manly exercises ;)
listen to some music via headphones quite quietly, nothing like rock and roll though :) also do something like read or watch tv in bed, anything that requires effort and will tire you out, so when you feel tired you can start to lie down

i try to tire myself out during the day too...but it dosent help too much.....um///i suggest turning off everything and have no distractions wile u sleep...

i went to bed at 530 am lest light...i swear i have insomnia

I find myself getting a few hours of sleep too. Just now, I woke up at 5am!!!! It's 6:30a now and I've been online paying my bills, checking my accounts, trying to do the camcorder record thing, took a sh**. I didn't go to bed until a little after midnight. I think sleeping comfort can affect your ability to sleep longer. For me, I need a new mattress and the cold at night keeps me awake.

When it comes to sleeping in, the worse part is the bright sun in your face. I close all my blinds to try and block majority of the sunlight out. Some people wear a mask over their eyes to have complete darkness. It's phychological. When you see daylight, you tend to have things to do so you want to wake up and do it. But if you know it's still dark, then you sleep longer. Then of course, there's household distractions (people in the house causing a ruckus).

Ok,For the past few weeks i havent been getting much sleep and i have no clue why.

I go to bed around 10-10:30,and i dont fall asleep until around 2-3 in the morning!

Any Suggestions on how to fall asleep ?!??!
Make sure your bed is comfortable enough for you to get some good sleep.

If you can't go to sleep right away while laying in bed (like within 20-30 mins) don't just lay there, get up and do something like get on your pc or watch some tv until you feel tired again, then try and go to sleep.

Make sure you go to bed and get up at the same time every day so your body gets used to it.

do the times table in your head start at 1x1=1 etc as far as you can then start all over again :D

Back
Top Bottom