crazyday

LIES. GOOGLE KNOWS ALL.

Heh. When it comes to search engines, I think metacrawler is better than google honestly.

I'm a little late for this, but glad your OK.

Charger police cars are starting to pop up here-and-there. Not good for people planning to run lol. You never really had much chance to get away in a car chase, even with the Crown Vics', but 340 HP doesn't make it easier.

the 32 inch is my smallest i have a 42 inch and a 60 inch.....btw i got 2 12s in the trunk of my geo metro jack hammer mtx 's so no it wasent in my trunk it was in my back seat thats why i have no rear glass in my car, the tv and the x box flew out and broke it my eclipse 6 1/2 also flew out my car one got ruined.

now as for money and this bullshyt and all thats just retarted we both make fairly good money her more so then me but you put like 10 grand down on a car or a little more you kno dosen't cost that much....as far as why i drove the metro was because of the fact i wrecked my celica and had to drive that car because at the time i didnt fell like making payments on a new car,but now i think its time.

all ne one has to do is look at the gallery in the general computer section to see two of my tvs!so also no lies there get facts b4 ppl run off at the mouth

Back
Top Bottom