crazyday

I will tell you what rudster. I am not saying anymore because if I say what i want to say I will get banned.

I will tell you what rudster. I am not saying anymore because if I say what i want to say I will get banned.

why would you get banned?

if you wanna say something PM me\get me on AIM. i dont mind because i wanna know what was wrong with what i said

im only 14 and i usually have NO money, i cant spend much money at all. right now i could barely afford a x-mas present for a girlfriend, and i think i have plenty of money....doesnt matter anyways, i dont date too often

I agree with you Rudster. At your age, you dont need to spend a whole lot on a GF. You may date someone through high school, but most likely once you are both off to college, things really change. I am not in college myself, but its obvious. SO its ok to spend some money, but ridiculously large amounts I cant really see. But a hundred or 2 maybe if its someone really special.

I havent either, its pretty disappointing, lol. The one girl I like has a BF in Iraq. They have been dating for like 3 months, so not long, but nothing will be happening anytime soon...

Oh well, I'm only 16.

The funny thing about relationships is, once you're in them, you almost immediately start thinking of excuses to get out of them. You pretty much repeat that process over and over until one day you miraculously discover you actually want to stay with the person. I suppose that could just be the search for love....idk

The funny thing about relationships is, once you're in them, you almost immediately start thinking of excuses to get out of them. You pretty much repeat that process over and over until one day you miraculously discover you actually want to stay with the person. I suppose that could just be the search for love....idk

I think of reasons to never get in them in the first place :eek:

0 real relationships in my life, however been on many many many many dates and similar events.

Back
Top Bottom