Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knickcoal use the edit button.. it is big and shiny, and not difficult to press.

quit double posting, first warning.. any more and some time off will be in order..

i have stepmania!
played over an adcoc network before.
pwnage!

anyway i have a gf now :eek: lol

I have, it's the very worst I've ever ever seen, & I've seen some bad ones on CF believe me, bloody hell, even worse than some spammers pics, they involved poo the same as this one, but this is depraved, even animals wouldn't do this!! & young girls too, if it's allowed & members have extremely strong stomachs I'll describe it, but only on a PM.

I can't believe you've seen it. It doesn't seem like it's something you'd watch. Do your self a favor and stay away from it's "one finger" variant. I puked when I saw it.

I can't believe you've seen it. It doesn't seem like it's something you'd watch. Do your self a favor and stay away from it's "one finger" variant. I puked when I saw it.

lol you puked, whatta wussy :p JK never seen that, but i have seen the 1 cup thing, and i just closed it out at the very beginning as i saw what was coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom