crazyday

I don't think anybody has any idea what they are talking about now.

Not all women are the same, or have you all forgotten that?

Some women think they deserve to have lots of money spent on them, others like the idea but aren't going to stop dating somebody over it.

Thats right not all women are the same, and not all men are the same. I would like to think I have more idea than most of you guys about women, simply due to my experience over the years. All I am saying to Ruddy is simply wait until he has some life experience before he tells other people how to run their love life.

mark thorpe said:
rudster.. you left out the question mark and just left in 'you use kph more than you use mph', i guess in between your sucky sentence structure and my levels of alcohol, it was intreperted wrongly.. lol..

as far as imperial goes.. i have to use it at work, cause we work on boeing aircraft systems, we have to go with what you yanks use, and go imperial.. ive grown up using metric, and imperial is quite confusing, in metric everything goes up in nice easy numbers, not 3/64th of an inch and all that.. lol.. but im getting used to it.
yeah i guess the sentence wasnt the best :p

we use metric in science, which is so much easier
meters in a KM 1000
feet in a mile 5280

which one is easier :p

rudster.. you left out the question mark and just left in 'you use kph more than you use mph', i guess in between your sucky sentence structure and my levels of alcohol, it was intreperted wrongly.. lol..

as far as imperial goes.. i have to use it at work, cause we work on boeing aircraft systems, we have to go with what you yanks use, and go imperial.. ive grown up using metric, and imperial is quite confusing, in metric everything goes up in nice easy numbers, not 3/64th of an inch and all that.. lol.. but im getting used to it.

dude.. you totaled your car doing 75 along a motorway while picking up your mobile phone.. that, my friend, is idiotic..

id call anyone an idiot if they did that.. being a mod means nothing.. notice you have NORMAL MEMBERS calling you an idiot here..

who cares if you are a personal trainer? did i ask about that? :rolleyes:. as your going on about that, i fix aircraft radio systems, and im just about 20 too (end of january). that will pay enough in the end.. at the moment im just driving a measley BMW..

so your with a rich bird.. who cares?? im very happy with my gf too.. i cant see the point of wasting money on big screen TV's and xbox's, id rather keep it in savings..
32 ain't that big, but anyway...

You definitely are the idiot (sek3o1) like Mark said, driving your car at 75 in the first place is stupid, yes, I would probably do it, but it is still stupid. Second of all, don't touch the cellphone if it falls, if it rings and you think it is important, slow the f-ing car down to 0mph/kph, then get the phone. You don't just reach down to get something while driving. Also if you're so rich why do you have such an ugly car... I smell more bullshit, because I don't see any TV in there, nor do I see a TV of that size fitting into the trunk of a Geo, unless it was laying flat on the trunkbed, there really is no way to have a TV set that large in a compact economy car. Even the trunk of my sister's 'rolla won't fit a 32" TV, and the rolla is way bigger then a Prism. We had to get my mom's lex, which my sister isn't even allowed to touch, just to carry a 32 inch TV home. Now when we had to get the 46" it was another story... lol. Just took the RX the first time to save a trip.

And I know you messed up your celica but that's still a piece of crap.

hookers should be excluded from statements like this
Ahaha 0wn3d

yeah rudster your sentence did kinda suck, i thought you were trying to tell me how it worked over here.. lol..

metric does make more sense.. though i have to use imperial cause of work

hookers should be excluded from statements like this

I don't have my contacts in so the first time I read that I thought it said "horses should be excluded from statements like this" and I was about to give +1 rep :).

just because we have different opnions doesnt mean one is wrong and one is wrong. it just means i would do things differently than you. i think you should never have a kid before your married, because what if you break up?

Rudster you have no idea how much of a dumbass idiot you sound to anyone older then a teenager. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about 99% of your posts in this thread so I think you should shut your mouth on this subject before you make a total knob of yourself.

Rudster you have no idea how much of a dumbass idiot you sound to anyone older then a teenager. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about 99% of your posts in this thread so I think you should shut your mouth on this subject before you make a total knob of yourself.

what do you mean im an idiot\dumb ass:confused: just cause i think differently than you? i dont get it, all ive said is my opnions\thoughts, because i think one way does that mean im a dumb ass? nope that makes you the dumb ass for thinking that i think everyone should be like me

Back
Top Bottom