RS+AT&T+Iphone Display= <3

I think the logic you used to do this is pretty clever and shows you and your friend have some initiative in realising this loophole exists and then using it
so what you stole what $5 from them like they will actually miss that

dude! do you download music? if so that means you steal?
and everybody in the US probably has stolen then because almost everybody in the US has or had downloaded music "illegally"...now I'm not going to LIE but i have done it b4 and its not a big deal cuz everyone does it...but now I use Imesh so I'm not "stealing" music!
obviously you've downloaded music illegally before, I'm so sorry that I'm not a perfect person like you..
and no...stealing doesn't mean lying...
if you steal something that means you took it without asking or without paying...
lying is when you tell someone something that is different than what the real thing actually is..
different meaning...just to let ya know!
;)

esa123 said:
and right know downloading music is not an illegal thing its in what we call the gray area meaning in court it could go aether way
LMFAO downloading music from torrents\limewire\edonkey\etc is illegal period. they have copyrights to the song, which allows them to not allow resales(of a lower\higher price than you bought it for) of the songs. its like scalping tickets

Wow, runescape? At least play something decent if you are going to do something like that. Runescape just sucks. At least to me. All it is, is getting money buy cool stuff, only to find better stuff.

mhm it is getting bad now..the graphics i dont care about but there's no point to it...i just wanted to see if the 5 dollar thing would work

berry05 i'll take your side on this. he was just looking for some fun no big deal i thought it was pretty funny and oh, what a shame 5 dollars was lost...

Back
Top Bottom