Guide: Becoming A+ Certified

I am half way through the (CompTIA All-In-One) book. I've learned quite a bit. I've also taken a few sample test questions from their website. I'm pretty confident that I'll pass the real test after reading through the entire book. Those of you looking to get certified, I recommend getting this book, its awesome!:D

I am going to start working on this now. Be nice to have a better than a 7.50 minimum wage job.
Can i just point out that the 37,000 a year is BS mate. Im a member of a few proper certification forums and ive got a lot of friends in the states and none of them make that. Im upto MCSA and tthe moneys not that good lol.

raffaz, an average A+ tech makes a little under 50,000$ working full time according to this site i went to while researching it.

are you talking about 37,000 pounds? because that is 74,000 and not close to the average mark

Well, yeah 37,000 is pretty high for just a test. But, pay is still better than 7.50. I would be happy with 10+ per hour. I work in the tech dept. at school, but I am just a helper. They dont have any positions open, but maybe somewhere in town I could get some kind of job. There is one computer repair shop, unless it went out of business. I wouldnt want to work there tho.

I took 2 tests in the core tests, and I got a 75, and a 71. Not good, I dont know much of the stuff its talking about. I sort of do, but not quite so technical.

Im guessing that the sites saying this are trying to sell the A+, its complete bollocks. Ask DJchris if he makes that much. All im saying is the sites that say that have alterior motives mate, dont be fooled by it.

Goto www.certforums.co.uk and come and speak with some proper pros on the subject mate.:)

Back
Top Bottom