Help with A+

get a book and skim it over, see what your up against. then start studying.

@ssc
after i saw celegorm studied for a year i think im going study for a couple of months. things click pretty fast and i have an amazing memory. after taking a couple of those practice tests that bahwolf pointed me to im already in the 55-75% range as is :)

cool well looks like u will be a pro by the time i start my course lol, its forums like these which i think is gonna make it alot easier to do the course from home.

yeah, ive learned so much here i cant even fathom where to start, although taking some of the practice exams they get pretty technical.

yeah, ive learned so much here i cant even fathom where to start, although taking some of the practice exams they get pretty technical.
Yeah, the stuff you have to know for the exams is a bit different. The thing is though, the experience we have here is really field experience. We've learned how to fix 90% of the common problems out there.

A+ is pretty straight forward, i completed it in 3 months. Its all to do with your knowledge previously tho, and your ability to take stuff in. I know a few people who took over 2 years to complete A+ but the main thing is that they done it. Good luck to ya all.

I want to take it before college, I am going to start this year. My cousin who is a freshman in high school takes it this week. His school offers a class in it. He will tell me some stuff about it than too. I doubt I will be able to use it for a job until college. Than I can get a decent job. The nearest Geek Squad is 20-30 minutes away. Once I am in college I will be able to get a job tho.

I want to take it before college, I am going to start this year. My cousin who is a freshman in high school takes it this week. His school offers a class in it. He will tell me some stuff about it than too. I doubt I will be able to use it for a job until college. Than I can get a decent job. The nearest Geek Squad is 20-30 minutes away. Once I am in college I will be able to get a job tho.
Good luck with it mate, its canny straight forward.:)

i hate when i get asked questions when i dont know what im supposed to answer. i had a question like that on a science test on friday and it pissed me off because i had no idea what i was supposed to answer, and the teacher sucks and said he could help me because it was a test :rolleyes:

ha, the question didnt seem like a question to me, i had no idea what i was supposed to answer. terribly worded

Back
Top Bottom