Bond Vs Bourne

I like Bond better, Sean Connery was the best Bond without question. I didn't like Pierce Brosnan much because he didn't seem to fit the part.
I can't say much since I haven't seen the Bourne movies except for the last one. I thought it was good at parts but it dragged on a little bit. Matt Damon is a good actor though.

u say pierce didn't fit?u obviously didn't see license to kill, he was terrible....

i have to say bond

Ive ticked Bond because he is a legend, and Bourne is a younger copy version, both are very good although I like Bourne better than the newer Bonds I much prefer Roger Moore & Sean Connery.

i agree with you there blackjack...the newer bond movies are lame i think it capped out with "the world is not enough". that was the last new movie that pierce made without it sucking.

I am going to read teh bourne books, we have to read for english, so thats a good choice I think.

Im a Bourne fan, love the movies and its one of the only trilogys that havent got worse. Just been watching them all today on HD DVD aswell :)

Back
Top Bottom